In the past, job seekers applied to companies, whereas now companies pitch for new employees. Megatrends such as a shortage of skilled workers, digitalization and New Work have changed the labor market and ensured that employer branding and HR marketing are now even more important than ever before. This is exactly where we come in: We support companies in advertising their employer brand and ideas for the future. On top of this we inform and inspire employees to find the right job for them in the right company.
Employer branding: telling the company story
Every company has stories to tell: of successes, changes of direction, or everyday life. These stories are written by the employees but it is us at YAEZ who tell them. We listen and give space for employees to tell us about their passion. Whether in social media postings, authentic video portraits, or captivating online reports – we show what makes the employer brand and the team behind it special. Along with current employees and new talents, we show where the company wants to go in the future.
HR marketing: filling the recruiting funnel
Right from the start filling a position ultimately comes down to one thing: attention. If someone is a perfect fit for the job, but doesn’t hear about it, they won’t apply. That’s why we ensure that the recruiting funnel is filled with the right applicants. The central point here is to know who the company is looking for and to reach that exact person. Whether online, or offline – through as many contact points as possible, we ensure that applicants know about the job and that it stays in their minds – until they finally apply.
From social media to roadshows – we design employer communications:
- We create social media content in all common formats – from TikTok to Instagram, or LinkedIn, from picture postings to reels, or stories.
- We tell employee stories in web articles and create images and videos on-site – whether it is in the warehouse, the production plant, or the office.
- We support employees in their role as corporate influencers to represent their employer to others. Therefore, we train and brief the corporate influencers and support them in content creation.
- We create new career websites and supply text, images, videos, animations, etc. In addition, we maintain the sites permanently and keep them up-to-date.
- We create HR campaigns and implement them – from content production to displaying ads and evaluating them.
- We find the right influencers and assist and mentor with creative ideas.
- In addition to digital products, we create physical materials for POS, trade shows, events, schools – from flyers to roll-ups to stage backdrops.
- We implement on-site communication – from recruitment fairs to interactive offers.