YAEZ represents the initiative with a content-driven, high-reach campaign which aims to raise young people’s awareness of in-company apprenticeships. Therefore, we show apprentices in our posts and address the target group at eye level. In addition to current apprentices as testimonials who give unique insights into their training, we work intensively with apprentice influencers. We acquire those influencers, give them notes, and use their content to show what apprenticeships really are like. In addition, we editorially and graphically prepare relevant facts and tips on the topic of education. We spread the mix of insights and information widely to reach as many young people as possible.
The website forms the campaign foundation, where all further measures merge.
- We manage the Instagram channel @gutausgebildet with a mix of hero and hub content: For the hero content, we introduce apprenticeship occupations, explain how to find the right profession, and emphasize what’s important during job interviews. The hub content is created by apprentice influencers who share their everyday work experiences.
- Social ad campaigns on Instagram further support the expansion of the initiative’s reach and awareness.
- We also publish additional career portraits on YouTube. For this purpose, YAEZ produces high-quality videos about various apprenticeships, always focusing on the people behind them.
- We increase the campaign’s visibility through analog measures such as outdoor advertising at locations frequented by students and activities in schools.
- Additionally, we ensure the broadcast of audio spots on bigFM and Spotify.